If you had to believe the people that tried to sell you Vista, you would have to take up an offer on IBM’s “Deep Blue supercomputer” in order to run it. Whenever a new operating system comes around its like you have to buy a new computer. Do you really have to ? We take a closer look at how older systems can still preform modern task. As we walk through the City of Tongeren we chat about Crunchbang, Windows 7, Ubuntu, and how to get a ten year old laptop up to an operational level. With great music from Bramstein (provided by “Spacemusic) we set off into KC 0028.
- Intro:Walking through Tongeren.
- Part one:Crunchbang Linux on a PIII 500.
- Part two: Ubuntu and Windows 7 on an HP TC1100
- Tips and pointers for reviving older hardware.
- Musicprovided by the SPACEMUSIC PODCAST ” Linja ” by Bramstein FREE DOWNLOAD.
- City of Tongeren.
- Tablet pc tc1100
- Crunchbang Linux
- irssi alpine centerim jed
- Gnu Licence