In show 42 we take our cloud-based life one step further and talk about the concept of “bouncing” your data up to the cloud (and back down again) across different devices and platforms. We feature a couple of applications and services that will help you survive your digital day on your mobile, your tablet, your laptop and your desktop .. an more importantly … OFFLINE and ONLINE. What good is cloud storage when you have clear skies ? Listen to Kc0042 and find out.
- Back after some home-reno.
- Different Data on Different devices.
- Applications that look differently on every platform.
- A life online .. and a life offline.
- Google Services without the cloud.
- Music by J.R. Richards : http://www.myspace.com/vocaltrix